Richard Biemiller is a firm shareholder focusing his practice in the areas of creditors’ rights, banking and financial institutions and commercial transactions and real estate.
Richard has represented national, regional and local lenders in all aspects of commercial collection, 计算出, collateral liquidation and bankruptcy. He also has represented lenders and borrowers in hundreds of commercial loan transactions involving real estate including apartment buildings, 购物中心, land acquisition and development, 办公大楼, as well as various forms of personal property including automobile dealer “floorplan” financing. He regularly advises lenders regarding loan documentation and procedures.
Richard is licensed in Virginia and North Carolina allowing him to provide comprehensive services to clients having interests in either or both states.
- Represented several lenders in developing standard loan documents used in numerous transactions.
- Represented borrower in multi million dollar “securitized” loan involving numerous apartment buildings located in two jurisdictions.
- Represented several lenders in obtaining non-dischargeable judgments in Bankruptcy Court.
- Represented several businesses expanding from Virginia into northeastern North Carolina.
- Tidewater Bankruptcy Bar Association, Secretary
- Virginia Bar Association
- AV® Preeminent™ Rated, Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™
- Best Lawyers in America-Bankruptcy & Creditors Rights/ Insolvency & Reorganization Law, 2023
- Virginia's Legal Elite. 2021年和2022年
- Coastal Virginia's Top Lawyers, 银行 & 金融,2023