Kristen Jurjevich is a firm shareholder focusing her practice in the areas of corporate and transactional law, 房地产, community association matters and litigation.
Kristen represents clients in a wide range of business concerns and general corporate transactions, including the preparation and negotiation of contracts, 然后形成, 操作, purchase and sale of businesses.
She is experienced in handling residential and commercial 房地产 transactions and has experience representing individuals and business clients in litigation disputes, 包括中介, 仲裁, trial and appeal in both state and federal courts. 另外, Kristen assists community associations with collection efforts, including obtaining judgments for delinquent dues, as well as filing memoranda of liens and foreclosure proceedings.
In 2009, she served as an intern to the Honorable Mark S. Davis, Federal Judge for the Eastern District of Virginia.
- Virginia Bar Association, Past Chair of Young Lawyers Division
- James Kent Inn of Court
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, Commercial 诉讼 and Corporate Law, 2021-2022, 不动产法, 2022
- CoVaBIZ Millennial on the Move, 2018
- Virginia Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2016-2020
- Coastal Virginia's Top Lawyers, 房地产, 2021 and 2023
- Virginia's Legal Elite, Young Lawyer, 2018-2022
- Virginia Bar Association Young Lawyers Division Emerson G. 2019年间谍奖
- Virginia Lawyers Weekly, Up and Coming Lawyers, 2019
- LEAD Hampton Roads, Class of 2018
- Central Business District Association (CBDX), Past President
- Central Business District Association, Past Executive Board Member & Past SGA Advisory Committee Member
- Neptune Festival, Past Member of International Sandsculpting Championship Committee
- Kristen Jurjevich Featured in CovaBIZ as Millennial on the Move ——2018年6月
- 判决留置权诉. Memorandum of Lien: Two Power Tools in a 社区协会’s Collection Toolkit ——2018年2月
- Why You Need An Attorney When Selling Your 首页 FSBO (For Sale By Owner) - 2016年8月
- Considering the Implications & 好处 of Trademarks and Trademark Registration When Forming Your Business - 2014年1月
- Keeping the "Fun" in Fundraising: Avoid Inadvertent Violations of the Internal Revenue Code - 2012年5月